Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Tropical Floral Nails

Today's nails were inspired by Lindsey from @wondrouslypolished. I loved the print that she did and decided to recreate it. I loved how these nails turned out and I hope you do too!


To start this gorgeous mani, I applied a base coat and two coats of a royal blue polish. I then took teal acrylic paint with a detailing brush and painted on some large leaf shapes. After that dried, I used dark orange and magenta polished to draw on some flower shapes. When the flower shapes dried, I used bright orange and red polish to add some dimension. I added some white dots to the centers when the detailing was dry. I then added some neon green leaves for a pop of color. After everything completely dried I added a fast dry top coat to seal the design.

Products Used:
Revlon Urban
Teal acrylic paint

No comments:

Post a Comment