Friday, August 7, 2015

Minion Grid Nails

Today's post was completely inspired by @dutchnailss Minion nails that she did back in July. As soon as I saw these, I knew I had to recreate them. These were so much fun do to and really easy.

I started by first applying base coat, painting my middle and ring finger blue, and painting my index, thumb, and pinky a light yellow color. After applying two coats of each color and waiting for them to completely dry, I used Scotch tape cut into thin pieces to create a grid pattern on my blue nails. Using a dotting tool with black, white, and yellow polish, I filled in the squares, making sure each color was in a diagonal line. Make sure you remove the tape before the polish dries. When the squares were dry, I used silver, black, and white polish to create the goggles on the Minions. After everything completely dried, I applied a fast dry top coat to seal the design.

No comments:

Post a Comment