Sunday, August 2, 2015

Bridal Lace Nails

Today's nail art is bridal lace nails. These, at least I think, are the best lace nails I've ever done and I was super proud of them when I was done. Read below for a tutorial.


To start this gorgeous mani, I applied a layer of base coat to protect my nails. I then applied a coat of a light baby pink. I like Sally Hansen's "Tickled Pink" because the formula is very opaque for such a light color. After the pink layer was dry, I used white acrylic paint and a detailing brush to create some floral-looking lace shapes in two opposite corners of each nail. in between those, I painted a diamond netting pattern with dots in the centers of each section. When everything was dry, I applied a fast dry top coat to seal the design.

No comments:

Post a Comment